Q: What is a LAF or RAF Sectional Sofa
A: LAF Stands for Left Arm Facing and RAF stands for Right Arm Facing. Example: If you are facing the sofa, if the arm of the sofa is on your left, then the sectional would be a LAF Sectional and vice versa.
Q: Do you Have a Showroom?
A: No, we don't have a showroom. eBudget Furniture is online only and that's how we pass on down the savings to you.
Q. How is the quality of your furniture?
A: Our pieces are made from solid wood oak, birch, pine, rubber wood. Some items also contain a mixture of processed and pressed woods. To inquire about a specific piece please call contact us with the model number. Also keep in mind that our furniture is the same exact furniture or the same quality sold at your local Maw and Paw Furniture store, Living Spaces, Jerome's, Mor Furniture, Deardens and Ashley Furniture Home Store.....Except we sell it for less!!!
Q: Is delivery really free?
A: Yes, We offer free IN-HOME delivery in Southern California (excluding remote areas). If your furniture is in stock (90% of our furniture is in stock) we will deliver your furniture within 1 week or less according to your zip code. We can deliver NEXT DAY for you in select zip codes. If your merchandise is not in stock we will notify you once your order has been placed. Most out of stock furniture is replenished within 3 weeks. If you have any inventory questions please call us at 1-844-719-6055 for more delivery information.
Q: What if the furniture arrives and I dont like it?
A: Please see our SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE policy
Q: What about my warranty?
A: eBudget Furnture handles the service and warranty work for our products. PLEASE REFER TO OUR WARRANTY PAGE UNDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Q: Does eBudget Furniture accept major credit cards?
A: Yes, eBudget Furniture does accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards
Q: Where can I buy eBudget Furniture products?
A: We are ONLINE ONLY..Please utilize our web site to find the best home furnishings for you. SHOP NOW
Q: If I cancel my order will I get a refund?
A: Yes. Please refer to our cancellation policy under CUSTOMER SERVICE
Q: How can I order repair parts?
A: For fastest Service, send us an email to email@example.com for the part you need.
Q: Do you have instructions on assembling furniture?
A: Assembly instructions are always included with the furniture. It is very important that these instructions be followed completely to ensure safety as well as the care of the item. Please contact 1-844-719-6055 for further assistance if you should need it.
Q: What if I need specific information such as dimensions or available finishes?
A: You may visit our web site and view the dimensions or available finishes by the product that you are interested in or call us at 1-844-719-6055 to assist you in gathering additional information.
Q: How do I care for my newly purchased solid-wood furniture?
A: ebudgetfurniture.com takes great pride in creating a piece of furniture that can someday be passed down from generation to generation. Its lasting beauty, however, depends a great deal on the care it receives. Here are a few simple steps to follow to help insure that your furniture can be enjoyed for years to follow.
- * Avoid placing furniture near heat vents, open windows or direct sunlight.
- * Never leave pliable plastic items directly on a wood surface.
- * Dust when needed with a soft, clean, lint-free cloth, always working in the direction of the grain. Clean as required with a soft, damp cloth; wipe completely dry. For additional protection, apply a quality furniture polish every few months. Avoid the use of silicone based polishes.
- * To best care for Burnished Oil, Adirondack Oil and Antique Oil, clean with a dampened cloth and apply paste wax annually. Generic polishes should be avoided and aerosols containing silicone should never be used. Surface edges exposed to heavy wear may require a periodic application of mineral oil and paste wax.
Q: What are the recommended ways to clean Fabric?
A: For any type of cleaning, we recommend that a professional upholstery cleaner be contacted.
To successfully clean fabric, it is important to determine the type of fabric.
Use a water-based cleaning agent or foam. Use a mild, water-free, dry cleaning agent or a water-based cleaning agent, a dry cleaning solvent or foam type cleaner may be used.
Do not use a foam or liquid cleaner of any type. Vacuum or brush lightly to remove soil.
Q: What are the recommended ways to clean Leather?
A: Leather is a natural material and, when properly cared for, it will maintain its beauty and appearance for many years. It is also the easiest to care for of all upholstery materials. Each leather type has its own care and cleaning specifications, but there are also some generalizations.
General Care Tips:
1. Keep it clean. Vacuum and dust often using a crevice tool in seams.
2. Though leather is resistant to fading, direct, prolonged exposure to the sun will cause any material to fade. Therefore, it is important to position your leather furniture away from windows, skylights or other intense light sources when possible.
3. Keep your leather furniture at least 12” away from radiators and other intense heat generators to prevent drying and possible cracking.
4. If spills do occur, attend to them quickly, blotting the stain rather than rubbing.
5. Do not leave newspapers on leather furniture. The ink in the newsprint will rub onto the leather. This is true for all upholstery.
6. Take extra care with sharp instruments and animal claws. Leather is much stronger than upholstery but will puncture with force, causing need for a difficult repair.
7. Never use harsh cleaners, chemicals or saddle soaps as they may damage the finish. Before using any cleaner, test-clean on a hidden area.
8. Depending on use, lighter colors may require more frequent maintenance than darker colors.
If you have further questions relating to your particular piece of furniture, please contact 1-844-719-6055